» Oral Pathology for the Dental Hygienist, 6e (ORAL PATHOLOGY FOR THE DENTAL HYGIENIST ( IBSEN))
Author: Olga A. C. Ibsen RDH MS
Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (March 5, 2013)
Oral Pathology for the Dental Hygienist is your supply for probably the most depended on content in oral pathology. With greater than 50 years of mixed real-world expertise, Olga Ibsen and Joan Phelan have created a text that offers the fitting combination of medical pictures, radiographs and dialogue that will help you establish, have in mind, overview, and record the appearance of normal and disease states. This user-pleasant, atlas-model textual content options the educational instruments and updated content material you need to prepare for success for your checks and all through your professional career.
- greater than 500 fine quality illustrations, radiographs, and photographs
bring oral pathology to life with one of the most easiest medical examples available that can assist you research to establish and differentiate disease states.
- review questions at the end of every chapter, written within the fashion of the nationwide Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE), support your understanding of chapter content material and provide superb check preparation.
- Synopsis Tables ruin down and highlight a very powerful data from every chapter, serving to you to distinguish among the many more than a few types of pathological stipulations.
- The Evolve associate site offers a tradition exam, interactive pathology identification workout routines, case studies, and extra find out about tools.
- NEW! additional photographs and illustrations
certainly visualize abnormalities.
- NEW! mobile downloads can help you take pictures and radiographs with you on smartphones, capsules, and other mobile devices.
- NEW! content on human papillomavirus (HPV) and diabetes keeps you up-to-the-minute with the most recent analysis and findings.
Related Video About Oral Pathology for the Dental Hygienist, 6e (ORAL PATHOLOGY FOR THE DENTAL HYGIENIST ( IBSEN))