Author: David Pogue
Publisher: O'Reilly Media (December 3, 2013)
dwelling home windows eight.1 continues the evolution of basically probably the most radical redecorate in Microsoft’s historical past. It combines the acquainted home home windows computer with a model new, touchscreen-friendly world of tiles and entire-display apps. happily, David Pogue is back that can assist you make experience of it—with humor, authority, and 500 illustrations.
The critical stuff you want to acknowledge:
- What’s new in eight.1. The replace to eight.1 bargains new apps, a common Search, the return of the start menu, and some zillion other nips and tucks.
- New options. Storage areas, home home windows to move, File Histories—if Microsoft wrote it, this e-e-book covers it.
- safety. offer protection to your pc from viruses, spyware, unsolicited mail, ill laborious drives, and out-of-keep watch over youngsters.
- The community. HomeGroups, connecting from the highway, mail, web, track streaming amongst PCs—this book has your group lined.
- The device. Media center, picture Gallery, web Explorer, speech reputation—this one authoritative, witty information makes all of it crystal clear. It’s the guide that must were in the field.
Related Video About Windows 8.1: The Missing Manual